Submitted by: Diana Barnum
These days it’s not very difficult to come across jobs that can safely and easily be done from home and that also pay well. The following lists some of these awesome opportunities, so if you are interested you are at the right place.
1. Data Entry – Data entry is one of the most common work from home jobs. One of the best things about this type of work is that it doesn’t involve any special hi-tech skills or rigorous training. Plus you can find plenty of data entry work from online freelance bid boards like Elance.com.
2. Telesales / Telemarketing – Business to business telesales AKA telemarketing is very popular among the various work from home job opportunities. You can often can paid by the hour plus receive a bonus per sale or lead.
3. Websites / SEO – Another popular job is web designing, creation and maintenance. While some prefer freelancing in this field, the rest might work for some company or the other. These workers also often help with search engine optimization (SEO), getting links, coding the site correctly and a lot more, to attract both search engines and human visitors.
4. Writing / Ghostwriting – Often enlisted among the top ten jobs from home, writing is popular. Many people choose to work as ghostwriters while some specialize in technical writing, web writing, copywriting or other area.
5. Instruction / Consulting – Teaching and tutoring can be profitable work from home opportunities. From helping young students to adults seeking advanced educational training, instructing others can indeed one of the best ways to earn a good income or even a few extra bucks part time. Some people even do this as a side business; for example, they might offer consulting services.
6. Sales – Sales work is another field that doesn’t require much but a computer, fax and / or telephone. This type of work can be found via both hourly rates and on the basis of commission. Sell other people’s products and services or your own!
7. Graphic Design / Photography – Working from home using digital images, art and graphic designing may require certain levels of training using special programs and software for competence, but can be very rewarding. Help people with their websites, marketing materials and more.
8. Virtual Assistant – Working as a virtual assistant might be the ideal option for you if you want to make money from home. This generally involves a person working for somebody in a higher position at first who acts as the supervisor or project coordinator. Learn the ropes then grow your own virtual assistant business with your own clients and subcontractors right from the comfort of home.
9. Blogging – You can also become a part time or full time blogger. There are several blog owners out there who do not have the time to update the content of their blogs. Therefore, they hire people to write blog articles for them focused around certain themes, keywords or topics. Learn to set up and maintain blogs, too, monetizing them for blog owners and build more value into what you have to offer clients.
10. Affiliate Marketing – You can always start your own internet enterprise by becoming an affiliate marketer. Just contact merchants via popular affiliate programs like those offered by Clickbank.com and PayDotcom.com who let you join their affiliate programs for free and then provide you with the resources to help you generate sales of their products. Each time someone purchases the product you’re promoting using your affiliate links, you earn a commission or set amount per sale.
So, ready to start making money from your own dining room table? How good does that sound!?
About the Author: Advance with Affordable Business Support Services & Products and start saving when you
today. Hint: they can even help with your home based business start up and growth!